Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting: https://forum.moving2canada.com/discussion/10/please-read-before-posting-forum-rules-guidelines

We are glad to have you!

Start here: Welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

MarcelM2CMarcelM2C Posts: 188Administrator M2C Team

Welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

We operate a friendly, welcoming forum for members who share this ethos. This community is a support network for all newcomers to Canada, so please respect your fellow community members. Please use the Report buttons if you find any offensive posts.

As a primer on our rules, the following is not permitted in this community:

• Abusive or hostile commentary.
  • Private messaging other members without invitation. Many members find this annoying, and questions should instead be posted on the forum itself.
  • Posts by third parties of a commercial nature. Please contact an admin if you think you have valuable services to promote in the forum.
  • Irrelevant and thin content. Don't spam, don't post stuff without an explanation as to why your content might be of value.

Members engaging in any of the above can be removed from the forum without warning.

If you are contacted privately by another member, please do not give out any sensitive information or money. If you are suspicious, please send details and a screenshot to the admins via private message and we'll investigate.

Before posting, please read the rules of this forum carefully and use the search functionality to check for existing answers to your questions.

Please also consult Moving2Canada.com for your research, as many questions are answered in the numerous articles we provide on all topics regarding your move to Canada.

Comments

• Emmar4Emmar4 Posts: 1Member Newcomer

Hello All,

This is new but I intend to be a faithful participant. I'm 1/2 Canadian from Illinois but currently live near Lyon, France. Beginning steps toward moving to Canada. Whilst taking care of admin am also researching where to live and learning more Canadian history. I'm drawn more to Montreal and Ottawa although two of my brothers are in Toronto. So hello! Looking forward to exchanges with you!

Emmar4

• MarcelM2CMarcelM2C Posts: 188Administrator M2C Team

Hello @Emmar4, welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you. :)