Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting: https://forum.moving2canada.com/discussion/10/please-read-before-posting-forum-rules-guidelines

We are glad to have you!

Periodic accomodation and long term car hire

i am planning on moving to Guelph, ON for atleast 3 months and wanting to know where the best place to find furnished rentals on periodic agreements. Also would like to know if it is possible to rent a car for the time i am there as well, the full 3 months.

Answers

• MarcelM2CMarcelM2C Posts: 231Administrator M2C Team

Hi Steve, good places to start looking for accommodation are craigslist and kijiji. Since you are looking for a temporary place I'd recommend Airbnb.

You can find more info on the typical details of a rental agreement in Canada here:

As for renting a car, any rental car company or your favourite aggregator will do. You'll probably find a better deal with a platform that compares prices from different rental car companies, like rentalcars.com

Hope this helps!