Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting: https://forum.moving2canada.com/discussion/10/please-read-before-posting-forum-rules-guidelines

We are glad to have you!

Return flight for IEC Visa

CrysroulCrysroul Posts: 3Member Newcomer


Apologies if this has been answered somewhere, but I was unable to find the answer. I am wondering if when entering Canada with my IEC visa, I must have a return (or departing) flight? Or can I just provide proof of funds? Since my visa is for two years, I would rather not purchase a departing flight.

Thanks in advance.


  • MarcelM2CMarcelM2C Posts: 300Administrator M2C Team

    Hi @Crysroul, as you said, proof of sufficient funds for a return ticket is enough. This needs to be on top of the regular proof of funds though.

Sign In or Register to comment.