Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting: https://forum.moving2canada.com/discussion/10/please-read-before-posting-forum-rules-guidelines

We are glad to have you!

Employment Records - Information requirements

JwuJwu Posts: 22Member Newcomer

The PR online for requires me to submit evidence of my reported jobs, indicating:

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:

• be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

I've worked in the same company for the past 13 years, and my job titles have changed due to promotions. Can I provide one single letter by HR confirming this or do I need evidence for each role I've performed?

Thanks

Comments

• MarcelM2CMarcelM2C Posts: 378Administrator M2C Team

Hi Judy,

it says in the points you listed above:

show all positions held while employed at the company

;) So your reference letter should include all these positions in one letter. Make sure that the duties are clearly listed for the positions referring to the NOC code you are using.

Hope this helps!