Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting: https://forum.moving2canada.com/discussion/10/please-read-before-posting-forum-rules-guidelines

We are glad to have you!

Canada PR Step By Step Process for Express Entry Program in 2019

J_1J_1 Posts: 8Member Newcomer

Hey everybody! Hope you’re doing well.

In this video, I’ll be talking about the Step by step process for getting your Canada PR, or permanent residency visa through the Express Entry Program.

To make it easier for you viewers, I have divided the complete process into 6 BASIC STEPS.

I have also explained the costs involved for each step, processing time, and validity of your documents in detail in the video.

I hope that the video was helpful to you, and has cleared out any doubts that you may have had about the Express Entry Program. Thank you so much for watching.

Do hit the like button, or share this video with someone you think it might help. Do remember to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you aren’t a subscriber yet, and hit the BELL icon to receive notifications and stay tuned for regular updates and step by step process videos on Canadian immigration. Thank you again, and hope you guys have a great day!