Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

This work permit allows you to continue working in Canada while transitioning to permanent residence. Got questions about how it works? Ask them here.

Hello Newcomer, welcome to the Moving2Canada community!

This community is a support network for all topics around immigration to Canada. We operate a friendly, welcoming forum, so please consult the Community Links on the right (desktop) or at the bottom (mobile) of the page as well as the Rules & Guidelines of this forum before posting:

We are glad to have you!

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

Archives for October 2019

Discussion List